Press conference on results of Kyiv participation at the main investment property exhibition MIPIM 2019 will take place on March 20th at 9:15 in Kyiv City State Administration (press center, 1 floor).
This year MIPIM had a 30 year anniversary and gathered 26800 players from all sectors of the international real estate market. Among the participants of the event were 5400 investors, 560 political leaders from over 100 countries.
Kyiv has taken part in MIPIM annually for more than 10 years. This year the city has been presented with a separate stand and tight program of events. Among major events at the stand were Kyiv investment conference – Kyiv as an Investment Gateway to Ukraine; Mayor’s Recognition of local companies – Kyiv Friends Awards, and series of panel discussions with local and international players. First time at MIPIM 2019 Ukrainian development company City One Developer presents its project Lipki Island City Resort. It is a unique project of almost a million sqm of the gross construction area. The project is aimed to revitalize the urban area by creating a modern metropolitan neighborhood with public area combining residential, recreational, sports, educational, office and retail spaces instead of old dockyards.
Among key questions to discuss during the press conference:
– perception of Ukraine and Kyiv in particular by international investors;
– global trends impact on the local market;
– projects presented at MIPIM 2019;
– main conclusions for local business and government as a result of MIPIM 2019;
– opportunities and plans for the future.
Speakers of the press conference:
– Yulia Tur, CEO at Kyiv Investment Agency
– Oleg Svitlychniy, Deputy director of economy and investments, Kyiv City State Administration
– Dmytro Dopiro, Representative of MIPIM in Ukraine
– Vitaliy Melnyk, CEO at UDP
– Yuriy Kryvosheya, Managing partner at Toronto-Kyiv
– Iryna Skorokhodova, Vice-president at Alfa Bank Ukraine, Founder of STRIX Property Investment Boutique
– Natalia Kochergina, Partner at DLA Piper Ukraine
– Andriy Kisil, head of the project at City One Development
Contacts for details
Kyiv City State Administration Press Center