After a thorough screening of over 600 projects from various regions and industries, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved 100 investment projects which are under priority for the State.
The projects will be implemented with local or foreign investors on the terms of public-private partnership (PPP), international technical assistance, or at the expense of loans and state funding.
Industries of the priority projects:
- Waste management
- Seaports infrastructure
- Road infrastructure
- Railroads infrastructure
- Industrials, manufacturing
- Hotels, sports, resorts, and tourism
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Civil aviation
Hotels, Sports, Resorts, and Tourism, which related to property markets:
- “La Perla Azzurra”, development project on the Black Sea coastline in the Kherson region
- Reconstruction of an entertainment park in Kyiv Infrastructure development of Shatsky Nature Park in Volyn region
- Construction of hotel for athletes in Kyiv
- Construction of Olympic Sports Training Centers in Nova Kakhovka, Kherson and Kyiv region “Smart environment” project in Khmelnytskyi.