Invest in Projects will comply with all laws and regulations that apply to the collection and use of personal information, including but not limited to Ukrainian privacy laws and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Herewith, we respect the privacy and preferences of the users of the web page.
- What type of information do we collect?
There are several ways we may collect information from or about our users: (1) information provided to us directly through subscription forms; other forms on the web page; emails, direct polls and surveys; (2) information collected automatically such as cookies, IP addresses, geolocation etc.
We may get information from third parties – trusted sources to update the existing information about the users. It is important to make our communication with the users the most customized and comfortable way. We are aimed to provide our users with the most relevant and accurate information.
- How do we use the information about you?
- We need to process personal information in order to provide our users with accurate replies to their requests in accordance with the area of interest and business profile;
- We need to collect data about the users to improve user experience (UX) and allow them navigate the web page.
- We collect data about the users to make the further communication customized and efficient – we do not want waste time of the users for the irrelevant things.
- Do we share your information with third parties?
We manage and handle obtained personal information about the users internally. We do not share their personal information without prior consent except in the limited circumstances in accordance with the law of Ukraine and the EU.
- Is your personal information secured?
We maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
Kyiv, Ukraine – 03035 16G, V. Lipkovskogo St (office 177) email@example.com