ABOUT THE PROJECT
Ukraine has been represented at MIPIM for over 15 years by cities, companies, and various projects. For the last three years, the Ukrainian market has been represented by the Kyiv City, which has been headed by Mayor Vitalii Klitschko and supported by the local business community.
Ukraine at MIPIM will go forward with the enhancement of a consistent approach, as well as further diversification of the projects’ geography.
Ukraine at MIPIM will introduce its promising cities, property projects and alternative Investment opportunities in all sectors of the economy to the global business community on March 10 – 13th in Cannes, France.
The joint promotion program under the umbrella Ukraine at MIPIM is initiated by the team of leaders with a many-year experience in MIPIM and a deep understanding of all opportunities and unused.
The Project Ukraine at MIPIM includes
- Joint stand in the heart of Palais des Festivals
- Web page and SMM
- Local and International media support
- Program of events
The mission of Ukraine at MIPIM is to make Ukraine and its projects visible on the global investment map by all means offered at MIPIM, to underline all diversified opportunities of the country from smart urban development to innovations and alternative projects, and change International business perception about Ukraine by delivering a holistic year-to-year promotion program at MIPIM.
Among the key tasks of Ukraine at MIPIM are
- to pack Ukrainian Stand with the program to show the diversity of Ukrainian opportunities from the property, smart cities and revitalizing to IT and science.
- to bring together local and international audience due to the rich program at the Stand
- to provide local companies with the opportunity to speak on the global issues together with international leaders the global issues at the grand MIPIM scene
- to provide vast media coverage on Ukrainian market both in local and international media from niche magazines to well-known global media
- to hold supportive pre and post MIPIM events for the business as an opportunity to reconnect with both local and international audience
MIPIM is the #1 Investment event that gathers the most influential players from all sectors related to smart urban development, investments in PropTech, infrastructure as well as classical and alternative real estate. The event gathers over 26 000 participants including 6 000 investors, 560 political leaders from 100 countries.