As part of the preparation for MIPIM, the international property investment exhibition taking place annually in Cannes, Ukrainian representatives will host the first online meeting on March 10th. The main topic of the event is the growing role of alternative and responsible investments.
The online discussion aimed to answer the following questions:
- Which asset classes are in the focus of investors after the pandemic?
- What are the investment moods in the world — challenges, opportunities, transformation for the countries and cities?
- What is the role of responsible investments in real estate today?
- How will projects, cities, and countries compete for investors?
- Mathieu de Bruin, CEO, Partner at Portico Investments (Netherlands)
- Aida Feriz, Executive Director at Wimmer Family Office (Great Britain)
- Yuriy Fylyuk, CEO at Promprylad.Renovation (Ukraine)
- Wolfgang Gomernik, CEO at DELTA Ukraine (Ukraine/Austria)
- Joerg Baehren, International Fund & Investment Management at edira Holding GmbH
- Yuriy Kryvosheya, President and Managing Director at Toronto-Kyiv
- Anna Nestulia, Principal at Invest in Projects | STRIX.
The main language of the event is English.
Fill in for registration — https://forms.gle/5XanteWfegn3Lcbr7